- Know Your Pain Meds Provides information on how opioids work, alternatives to pain medicine, the overdose reversal medication naloxone, a substance use disorder treatment finder, and submit concerns you have about a medical provider
- The Nevada Opioid Overdose Surveillance Dashboard includes graphs and tables on death rates, opioid-related emergency department visits and inpatient admissions, and opioid prescriptions at the county-level and zip code-level.
- The Patient-Centered Opioid Addiction Treatment (P-COAT) Model is an Alternative Payment Model designed by the American Medical Association (AMA) and The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM). The P-COAT model was developed to expand access and utilization of medication assisted treatment (MAT) while also ensuring providers are appropriately reimbursed for the services they provide.
- The Division of Health Care Financing and Policy has taken action to address the opioid crisis by updating Nevada Medicaid policy and opening Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)-related evaluation and management (E/M) codes for billing by Nevada Medicaid providers effective with dates of service on or after January 1, 2020. In addition to MAT related E/M codes, Nevada Medicaid opened Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) codes to assist providers in performing screening services to recipients at risk or struggling with Substance Use Disorder (SUD).
- National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA): Information on how drugs affect the brain and body for teens, teachers, and parents
- US Department of Agriculture: Information on opioid misuse in rural America and funding opportunities to address the misuse
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: a text-based support and information system to help friends and family members of an individual misusing opioids.
- MATx: A free mobile app for supporting providers in utilizing medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorders