- Tip -63
- In My Own Words
- Pocket Guide – Medication-Assisted Treatment of Opioid Use Disorders
- ATTC Educational Packets
- Executive Summary of the Focused Update of the ASAM National Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder
- The ASAM National Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder – 2020 Focused Update
Current News and Research
Current Naloxone News
- The Rural Community Toolbox website has been updated. It includes resources to address substance use disorder (SUD) and the opioid crisis, as well as Federal resources that can help rural communities become strong, healthy, prosperous, and a resilient place to live and work. Access the site at here.
- Engaging Community Coalitions to Decrease Opioid Overdose Deaths provides guidance on building and maintaining community coalitions that focus on the opioid crisis, as well as approaches for assessing how well coalitions are functioning.
- The ORCCA Practice Guide includes evidence-based strategies for reducing opioid overdose deaths. The strategies include: opioid overdose education and naloxone distribution, medication for treatment of opioid use disorder, and safer opioid prescribing and disposal.