- ZS suicide National Tool Kit
- Ask Suicide-Screening Questions (ASQ) Toolkit
- QPR – Question. Persuade. Refer.
- The Columbia Protocol for Families, Friends, and Neighbors
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9)
- OpenBeds for Behavioral Health
- NAMI – Nevada Warmline
- Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS)
- Nevada 211
- Zero Suicide COL: Counseling on Accessing Lethal Means SMVF Presentation
Tools for Healthcare Providers
This website adapts and promotes content from the Zero Suicide Toolkit. The Zero Suicide Toolkit is administered by Zero Suicide Institute at Education Development Center (EDC), Inc. EDC developed the Zero Suicide framework through the federally funded Suicide Prevention Resource Center and National Action Alliance. The Zero Suicide Toolkit can be found at zerosuicide.com.